Graduates & Post-Grads: Why you need to register with a recruitment agency!
Posted by Red Tree on 01/08/18 in Advice & Tips
Firstly- congratulations! You’ve survived your college years and made it out alive.
Allow us take care of the whole process- from matching your skills and abilities to jobs and companies we work with closely, to preparing you for interview and everything in between.
What can a recruitment agency do for you?
- Recruitment agencies recruit for roles that often aren’t advertised anywhere else. Get notified about roles relevant for you, in a timely, professional manner.
- Work with professionals who know specific markets inside-out & the roles they are recruiting for. We have specialist, experienced recruiters in each of our sectors who have experience working in their particular industry.
- Receive appropriate advice & guidance on your CV, cover letter and interview preparation. We will also co-ordinate all your meetings & interviews for a time that suits you, and will advise on handing in your notice & how to deal with counter-offers too.
- Take into consideration your location, salary expectations, needs/wants in a role and can also negotiate on your behalf for each of these.
- A recruitment consultant can also advise you on your next step, based on your experience and interests, while also staying specific to your industry.
These are just some of the things Red Tree Recruitment can do for you. So why not discuss your options with one of our recruitment consultants today?
To see some of our recent graduate roles, click here.
For enquiries, email email@example.com or contact our specialist consultants:
Justin Loughane, Head of Legal- Justin@redtree.ie
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Managed Services- Denise@redtree.ie
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Services- Martin@redtree.ie
Noreen O’ Keeffe, Director & Head of Insurance- Noreen@redtree.ie
Eamonn O’ Reilly, Managing Director- Eamonn@redtree.ie