Unique, exciting opportunity to join a fast growing tech company in Dublin as a Business Intelligence [BI] Manager
My client is growing very fast and already has international operations and this is a new BI team.
This new role is due to continued expansion & growth and this role would suit someone who has ambition to deliver high-impact solutions. This position will report directly to the Head of Data & BI in Dublin.
This role would suit someone who is currently a BI Manager in a large organisation looking for a role where they can make real impact or a Senior BI/Data Engineer or Data Visualisation, SQL Developer
You will Define and build the Business Intelligence strategy.
- In conjunction with internal teams, like Data Analytics, ascertain dashboard requirements, implement BI solutions that meet their needs,
- Define and develop BI dash-boarding standards and ensure adherence from the development team
- Lead and manage with various stakeholders.
- Take a leadership role in communicating project expectations and timelines
- Responsible for the overall success of the BI team’s deliverables and work with the to ensure timely and quality delivery of dashboards.
- Partner with Data engineers in validating data, accuracy and availability.
- Help grow the team by recruiting and mentoring BI developers
Candidate Profile / Experience
Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-6 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Current/recent development experience with Tableau or similar visual analysis tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets, project management, developing visually compelling interactive dashboards.
- Strong Knowledge of databases and Data modelling concepts and querying tools (Snowflake, Vertica, AWS Athena)
- Developing Dashboards using Snowflake is critical.
- Experience interacting database though complex SQL queries and interpreting the data.
- Proven experience managing teams
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits and career progression