Red Tree are pleased to be working on roles with this long established broker in Cork City . The role will involve working within a busy broking team with responsibility for the full servicing of small/medium commercial clients and providing support services to Client Service Executive on a variety of larger commercial/corporate accounts.
- Providing advice to existing and prospective clients.
- Processing renewals and mid-term alterations for clients.
- Applying the highest professional standards to the delivery of client services.
- Identify, acquire and build new client relationships from existing opportunities.
- Provide proactive and positive relationship management through regular contact and follow up.
- Effective management of your workflow and forward plan activities.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in commercial broking and able to demonstrate strong technical / product knowledge.
- Meet the requirements of the Central Bank of Ireland by having achieved a minimum of CIP qualification and conform to current Fitness & Probity standards.
- Be computer literate with experience of working on Relay being advantageous but not essential.
- Have excellent customer service skills, internal and external.
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to their own professional development with success in the CII examinations a distinct advantage.
- Be committed to assisting in the development of their colleagues.
- Have the ability to adapt to and embrace change.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to work alone and within a team environment.