We have been engaged on behalf of our client to recruit a Commercial Litigation Associate / Senior Associate.
The role will involve supporting the current forensic disputes resolution team on a broad spectrum of commercial litigations, special arbitration and other alternative dispute resolutions cases.
Excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career in commercial litigation.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience as a litigation solicitor at either associate or senior associate Level in a commercial law firm.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and Excel skills
- Aptitude to handle people and a business in a crisis
- Excellent problem solving skills with a practical hand’s on approach
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with very good report writing ability
- Aptitude in Financial Investigations and Financial Analysis
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, energetic and professional
At Red Tree we have been recruiting Solicitors & Lawyers for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified legal professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Solicitor, Newly Qualified Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate, Senior Associate, In-House Lawyer, In-House Counsel, Of-Counsel, Counsel, Head of Legal, Legal Director & Partner.
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary/Benefits and further progression prospects [career & salary]