We are working with our client a well-known Global brand name in Financial Services to recruit a Corporate Communications Manager . Reporting to the Head of Communications this is a pivotal role in coordination of the Corporate Communications and PR activities of the organisation .
- Co-ordinate and support local communication activities in line with the overall corporate business plan.
- Support the overall Communications function i.e. Sponsorships, Corporate Social Responsibility, Internal Communications, External Communications in Ireland.
- Enhance relationship with media, press, and external stakeholders to increase the visibility of product(s) and brand(s).
- Generate and adapt content at a local level for press releases, press conferences, media stories, annual reports, studies, etc.
- Liaise and provide information to the Brand Department and Social Media team to ensure content alignment.
- Coordinate PR crisis locally
Qualifications\ Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Journalism, PR or Marketing.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a Communications and Public Relations role for a multinational organisation.
- Excellent written/drafting, organisational, communication and inter-personal skills with a clear eye for detail.
- Experience of managing PR agencies.
- Strong relationship and influencing skills. Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Business and results focussed – ability to manage resources and deadlines while maximising results.
- Experience working with senior business leaders.
- Crisis management skills.
- Team player, excellent collaborator and communicator.