Corporate Finance Analyst
An unrivalled opportunity for a commercially astute finance professional ton join an organisation where you will be supporting a range of companies across a broad range of sectors. Working as part of small team, you will gain exposure to all aspects of the advisory services this organisation provides.
- Assist in oversight from a shareholder perspective of several companies within the organisation’s remit.
- Review and analyse financial reports and business plans
- Review of financial targets (e.g. dividend, profitability, gearing) and equity valuations to monitor financial performance and shareholder return.
- Review and analyse key financial metrics for peer companies to enable benchmarking of financial performance and keep informed of relevant peer company and industry/sector trends.
- Review and analyse any borrowing, funding and capital expenditure proposal submitted for approval
- Review and analyse from a financial perspective any acquisition, disposal or joint venture proposals
- Degree in a business or finance discipline, combined with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business facing financial role in professional services, advisory or a commercial organisation of scale
- Excellent financial and commercial analytical skills combined with strong commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills, both written and interpersonally; can present to a diverse audience
- A diligent attitude with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Salary & Benefits: €Excellent
For further information about this Corporate Finance opportunity, please contact Paul O’Reilly at Red Tree Recruitment on 01 5541292, or submit your CV in confidence.