Data Operations [Data Ops] Lead
Unique, exciting opportunity to join a fast growing tech company in Dublin as a Data Ops Lead
My client is growing very fast and already has international operations and this is a new BI team.
This new role is due to continued expansion & growth and this role would suit someone who has ambition to deliver high-impact solutions. This position will report directly to the BI Manager in Dublin.
This role would suit someone who is currently in a Data Operations Lead role in a large organisation looking for a role where they can make real impact
- Develop Data Ops strategy in partnership with Data engineering and analytics team.
- You will be the key person for all data assets in the data warehouse and guide the team in navigating the data warehouse.
- Identifying data quality issues and work with Data engineering team towards the resolution.
- Collect and document all Data requirements from Data scientists and analysts.
- Work with Data architect to ensure all data needs are addressed and made available to in time.
- Work closely with source system owners, staying ahead with releases and impact to Data warehouse systems.
- Define and build Data health dashboard to provide visibility to stakeholders.
- Develop automated alerts on data quality issue on day to day operations, keep all stake holders on any outages.
- Communicate on all data quality issues in time and follow through the resolution.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum 3-5 year’s or more experience in leading data operations in a fast-paced work environment with strong analytical ability.
- Experience dealing with complex data relationships
- Current/Recent development experience with Tableau or similar visual analysis tool, optimization, analytics and large data sets
- Project management with strong experience of developing visually compelling interactive dashboards.
- Hands on SQL skills in writing complex SQL queries to validate data and quickly answer
- Proactively identify the potential data quality issues and implement checks.
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits and career progression