Unique, exciting opportunity to join a fast growing tech company in Dublin as a Data Support Engineer
My client is growing very fast and already has international operations and this is a new BI team.
This new role is due to continued expansion & growth and this role would suit someone who has ambition to deliver high-impact solutions. This position will report directly to the BI Manager in Dublin.
This role would suit someone who is currently in a Data Support Engineer role in a large organisation looking for a role where they can make real impact
- Deploying data and analytics applications into production with data engineering
- Making sure proper documentation exist for data pipelines during transition, develop and maintain the run books.
- Troubleshoot and fix the data pipelines that feed the Data warehouse system.
- Automate monitoring and alerting downstream systems on outages and failures.
- Take responsibility for minor bug fixes and enhancements on existing data feeds with Data engineering
- Input, comment on design and implementation of data pipelines
- Resolve outages with Systems engineering
- Manage the Data and analytical systems as required
Experience / Qualification Required;
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience or more, supporting or maintaining complex data pipelines solutions, on AWS cloud, Snowflake data warehouse.
- Supporting applications or experience in designing and building data pipelines using SQL, Airflow and Python.
- Strong scripting experience using shell, python or similar.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of complex technical issues involving multiple technologies and teams.
- Knowledge of BI integration tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits and career progression