Enterprise Sales Analyst [Tech/Software]
Investment Analyst – Tech/Software
Unique, new exciting opportunity to join a large organisation in Dublin as an Enterprise Sales Analyst [Tech/Software]
This newly created senior role is seeking someone with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a large technology/software organisation, either in a business development or technical/enterprise sales capacity.
Central to this will be your experience in how different technology products are monetised for different markets.
Current/Prior experience working in a product and/or business development role and strong interest in technology/software investing / venture capital and/or private equity is desirable.
Someone from a Venture Capital/Private Equity/Investment House background who has a focus on Technology sector[Portfolio], who would have strong research experience.
Working alongside other departments across the full range of investment activities, including:
- Researching, and critically assessing Technology trends and companies
- Producing very high-quality reports and presentations based on research and market assessment
- Establishing the scope of external analysis
- Co-ordinating projects / transactions, and ultimately driving delivery.
- Point of contact, subject matter expert for organisation.
- Leading negotiations with third parties
Candidate Profile / Experience
Third level qualification in Computer Engineering or a Software related discipline.
- Strong interest in the wider technology/software sector.
- Technically strong across a range of technology sectors and/or product types.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Research Experience
- Flexible and considerate team player
- Strong influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits and career progression