Job Title: Information/Cyber Security Consultants
Due to continued growth, we have been engaged by our client to recruit Cyber Security/Information Security professionals.
Appointments will be made at Consultant / Senior Consultant level.
Our client is seeking candidates with strong technical Information/Cyber Security experience who are passionate and innovative and looking to develop their career.
You will join an established team in delivering innovative solutions to a wide range of blue chip clients.
Candidate Profile / Experience
The successful candidates will experience in the following areas
- A 3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years professional Information Security experience
- Information Security Governance to include;
- Cyber Risk & Regulation – ISO27001 [protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace]
- Network and Information Systems Directive [NISD]
- Cloud Security and Dev Ops Governance)
- Dealing with security incidents and issues
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- Relevant professional certifications including CISSP/SSCP/ CEH/ENCE/ACE/ OSCP/CCNA
- First class communication & people skills
- Full working rights within Ireland are required
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary and Bonus/Benefits Package [plus career/salary progression] on offer to the successful candidate
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
ISO 27001 Certification – protection of privacy, integrity, and accessibility of data information in the Cyberspace
Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)