On behalf of our client and due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Insurance Solicitor with defence PI / Professional Indemnity Solicitor with defence experience to join this highly regarded team.
You join a rapidly growing firm where you will work with an internationally recommended Partner who is friendly and down to earth who is keen to build the practice with you.
The caseload will consist primarily of personal injury claims with scope to assist on complex professional indemnity claims. The role also involves preparing reports to Insurers with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and succinctly and keeping Insurers and their Insureds fully informed on the progress of their case.
CANDIDATE PROFILE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will be a qualified solicitor from a leading, mid or boutique litigation practice with defendant PI experience who enjoys working as part of a team.
- You will have excellent communication skills as you will need to be able to explain complex issues clearly and succinctly.
- You will have excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage priorities to ensure deadlines are met;
- You will be an ambitious lawyer, keen to learn and to secure a role with career progression; and
- You will have strong academics.
Extremely competitive Salary and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate together with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting Solicitors & Lawyers for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Legal Firms, Accountancy Firms, International Trust & Corporate Service Providers, Fund Governance Firms, Global Financial Services Organisations, PLC’s, Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Insurance Companies, As such we have a large network of highly qualified legal professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Trainee Solicitor, Newly Qualified Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate, Senior Associate, In-House Lawyer, In-House Counsel, Of-Counsel, Counsel, Head of Legal, Legal Director & Partner.