Job Title: Privacy / Data Protection Consultant
Due to continued growth, we have been engaged by our client to recruit a Privacy / Data Protection Consultant [Data Governance Consultant]
The role will involve; Data Protection assessments, audits & gap analysis and advising clients on latest best practice on Data Protection
Minimum of 3-5 years Data Privacy/Protection experience, specifically;
- Strong current experience in the provision of Data Privacy/ Data Risk or Data Governance services
- Data Protection assessments/gap analysis,
- Leading data protection assignments to include;
- Data Protection policies/procedures,
- Data Protection audit reviews.
- Project Management / Stakeholder engagement
- Relevant Data Protection qualifications [CIPP/e,]
- Excellent communication / people & report writing skills
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Bonus/Package plus excellent career/salary progression prospects.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Data Protection & Data Privacy for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of Data Protection & Privacy professionals. We have a dedicated website for all Data related roles here: www.datajobs.ie [Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO /Data Privacy / GDPR opportunities]
We deal with all levels from Graduate to Data Privacy Administrator, Data Protection Administrator, Data Protection Analyst, Data Privacy Analyst, Data Privacy Specialist, Data Protection Specialist, Data Protection/Freedom of Information [FOI], Data Protection – Risk Advisory, Data Protection Officer [DPO], Data Protection Solicitor or Counsel or Lawyer, Head of Data Privacy, Head of Data Protection, Data Protection Director, Data Security – Legal Director, Chief Data Officer [CDO]
The Qualifications in Data Protection / Data Privacy that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO),
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM),
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP)
or equivalent qualification OR working towards their ECDPO, CIPM, CIPP/E (or equivalent