Senior HR Generalist
Red Tree are working with our client a growing tech company who hope to double their headcount in the next 3 years .
This role of Senior HR Generalist will report into the Directors and have 1 full time Generalist reporting to you .
This is an exciting and challenging role and an opportunity to mould and shape the HR strategy of the business .
- Develop and implement recruitment strategy
- Induction and orientation in conjunction with the other HR team member
- Employee Relations activities / employee development and career planning , recognition programs
- To facilitate and positively resolve employee case management issues having a genuine respect and interest for people and their concerns
- Determine Learning and Development requirements
- Coordinate employee transfer and relocation activities with US office
- Coordinate work permits and visas in conjunction with Legal team
- Administer performance review program
- Maintain and analyse HR records and metrics
- Conduct Exit interviews and provide reports to management on same
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Third level qualification in relevant field , Human Resources / Business
- 5 years + experience in a HR Generalist role
- Strong communications skills and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong time management and planning skills and the ability to pick up new information fast .
- Experience with Workday would be beneficial but not crucial
There is a very competitive salary and benefits include company phone , gym membership and company lunches .
If you are interested in hearing more about the role and would like to have a confidential chat then get in touch with Noreen O’Keeffe Director and Head of HR Recruitment at Red Tree on 016853480/0866096684 or email email@example.com
Red Tree have been recruiting for HR professionals for 10 years and have placed people in the following roles ; HR Admin/ HR Generalist / HR Business Partner / HR Manager / HR Director / People Manager / L& D / Recruitment / Organisational Development / Talent Management/ HR Analytics / HR consultants / IR & ER