Manager/Senior Manager Forensic Technology
We have been engaged to recruit a Manager/Senior Manager Forensic Technology for our client.
This is a high-profile leadership role and represents a unique opportunity to help drive and shape the Forensic Technology/eDiscovery/Digital Forensics area.
You will be centrally involved in the constantly changing Forensic Technology space and work projects will be diverse and challenging and you will be at the forefront of the latest development in Forensics and your work will never become “stale”
Experience / Qualification Required;
You will need a minimum of 3-5 years’ forensic managerial experience in a large Advisory firm, or alternatively within a forensic practice of a large corporation or financial services firm.
Proven experience of leading Technical Forensic Investigations around fraud, bribery, financial crime, accounting irregularities, Anit-Money Laundering, Dispute Resolution, eDiscovery.
investigations, fraud detection and prevention and/or financial crime is preferable.
- Strong analytical & report writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Manage, mentor and coach staff
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Project Management/Incident Response
- Aptitude in Financial Investigations and Financial Analysis
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary + Package [including bonus] plus excellent career/salary progression prospects.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Cyber Security / Information Security / IT Security for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Cyber Security firms, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of highly qualified Cyber Security professionals.
We deal with all levels including; from Graduate, Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Threat Analysts, Cyber Security Specialists, Cyber Security Governance Specialists, Cyber Security Consultants & Managers, Information Security Officers, Software Security Architect, Penetration Tester, Ethical Hacker, Application Security Engineer, IT Audit, eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, IT Security Managers, Data Risk, IT Risk Managers, IT Assurance, Information Security Operations Centre [SOC], Group Information Security Manager, Head of Security Strategy & Architecture, Chief Information Security Officer [CISA], Head of Information Security.
The Qualifications in Cyber Security / Information Security that are most desirable to our clients are ;
3rd level qualification, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline [e.g. Degree / Masters in Information / Cyber Security / Computer Forensics]
Relevant professional certifications include;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System)
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)