Accountant (Newly Qualified)
Excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join a growing firm in their expanding outsourced accounting business.
- This role involves preparation of year-end financial accounts for SME sector businesses from source material.
- Preparation of audit files for review by external auditor.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and CT1s.
- Ad – hoc accounting assignments including projections and management accounts.
- The position involves a large degree of client facing and client relationship management as the successful candidate.
- The role will also provide the opportunity to develop tax skills.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Ability to bring accounts from source documents to full financial statements is essential.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Strong interpersonal skills are required and an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to prepare Corporation Tax, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Experience of using Relate Accounts production an advantage.
- Able to articulate financial concepts to non-accountants.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment on + 01 5541294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion