Accounts Assistant | Dublin City
On behalf of our client, we have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with 2- 3 years’ previous experience in a leading professional services firm in Dublin City Centre.
- Month end
- Preparing and posting journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliation with supporting documentation.
- Fixed assets – including running and posting depreciation.
- Reconciling our third party travel agent statements to our expense system.
- Variance analysis – comparing actuals to prior months and prior period to ensure that all postings are complete and accurate and explaining differences.
- Assisting the Billing team
- Reviewing AR invoices.
- Assisting the Credit Control team
- Assisting the Banking team
- Posting receipts.
- Assisting the members of the AP team
- Assigning invoices on the system to approvers and posting approved invoices.
- Dealing with queries on invoices from internal approvers and Vendors.
- Organising Vendor payment runs.
- Processing bank transfers for intercompany bank accounts and for payment of Vendors.
- Monthly creditor’s reconciliation to statements. Following up on outstanding invoice/queries.
- Monthly Tax Analysis.
- Reviewing T&E reimbursement claims.
- Ad hoc tasks.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Accountant technician with 2-3 years’ PQE.
- Competent with double entry bookkeeping.
- Ideally has worked in a financial control environment with month end experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Good Excel skills.
- Good communication skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org