Administrative Assistant- Dublin City
On behalf of our client, we have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator with Dictaphone typing experience. The candidate will provide the necessary secretarial, administrative and clerical assistance to various functions as may be required by the client.
This would be relevant to you if you are a Dictaphone Typist / Legal Secretary / Medical Secretary / Experienced Administrator.
The main responsibilities will be to;
- Provide large volume of Dictaphone typing on daily basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Claims Manager.
- Provide holiday cover for administrative team when required.
- Organise/maintain incoming post/e-mails for Claims Manager.
- Ad-hoc administrative e.g. filing, meeting coordination tasks, diary management etc.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role involving large volume of Dictaphone typing.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office suite products.
- Insurance/legal background is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional, discrete and confidential in approach at all times.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com