Assistant Facilities Manager
Assistant Facilities Manager required by leading International Bank.
- Optimum use of Office Space according to Business Needs. Organization of the works and repairs.
- Monitoring the Lease Event Dates. Centralization of all Leases.
- Performing the Role of Safety Officer, ensuring the Premises complies with necessary safety standards. Health & Safety Committee Co-ordinator and secretary bridging with HR for the Health related mandate
- Establishment and quality oversight of Security, Cleaning and maintenance services. Call maintenance in case of Premises issues
- Providing Proximity Support for Technical Assets used by Staff. Ensuring maximum utilization of Centralized Support Desk. Link up with Madrid for the IT Assets budget Management
- Supplier On boarding in accordance with policy. Maintaining the Supplier Database. Maintaining & Reporting the Budget per Supplier. Establishment & co-ordinator of Territory Procurement Committee. Negotiation/Ensuring Optimum Price/Quality established for Services and Products procured. Utilizing Group appointed Suppliers when exist
- Ensure provision of Reception Services, lunch facilities
- Implementation & follow-up of all Insurance Policies. Utilizing Group Policies where exists, implementing local policies where necessary.
- Management/Control/reconciliation of the Premises Access Cards, Safe Desk Control with CISO. Archive Services Management
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Customer Focused
- Attention to detail
- Cost Conscious
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solver
- Knowledge of Office administration responsibilities
- Team Leader
- Strong Organization & Delegation Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Diligent & Attention to detail
- Presentation Skills, ability to lead/chair committees with Senior Stakeholders
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment on 015541294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org