Branch Manager Insurance | Galway
We are recruiting a Branch Manager for a Leading Insurer based in their Galway Branch.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the new business strategy as well as coaching and developing a successful team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Growing revenue to achieve the branch business targets.
- Managing and leading the performance of sales staff utilising strong leadership skills and by coaching, mentoring and supporting their professional development.
- Developing a business plan for the branch in order to drive the company strategy.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 5 years + sales and/or management experience.
- CIP/ACII or Grandfathered status.
- Strong record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Full clean driving licence.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent salary on offer.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact Noreen O’Keeffe (ACII Head of Insurance) on 016853480/0866096684 or Noreen@redtree.ie (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE INSURANCE SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: Run by qualified Insurance professionals, our Insurance division recruits at all levels and disciplines within General Insurance, Life and Pensions, Brokers, Reinsurance and Captives.