Business / Data Modeller
Due to new business and significant growth, a key client of mine is looking to add an experienced Business / Data Modeller to their modelling team. The successful candidate will be challenged daily and have excellent scope to further progress their career.
Here is just some of the things you will be doing:
- Developing analytical and reporting solutions including extracting data using SQL and processing and reconciling large data sets
- Analysing complex business requirements from an IT perspective to identify logic gaps
- Carrying out relevant analysis and presenting findings (both written and orally)
- Developing scoping and planning documents for assurance projects with an IT element
- Working to tight deadline is a pressurised environment
Candidate Profile / Experience
- A degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related field with strong quantitative focus
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent SQL, Ms Access and Ms Excel
- Experience in data modelling and management, integration and manipulation of large datasets
- Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire
- SAS, Python, VBA or C++
- Good general financial knowledge
- Experience of client-facing roles with a high quality of delivery to tight timescales
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.