Business Intelligence Developer
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful Business Intelligence Developer to join a fast growing company where you can use prior experience to deliver high quality, enterprise-class Business Intelligence solutions.
This position would be ideal for a high class operator who wants to take a company to the next level.
- Develop Business Intelligence solutions which meet business requirements, within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain & execute the daily reporting requirements for the business, utilising the existing framework through Excel, SQL & PHP solutions.
- Assist Development function with long-term planning for Business Intelligence Solutions with project planning and estimation.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the production BI/Reporting systems.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3+ years in a Business Intelligence role
- Excellent Excel, SQL with a solid understanding of database and data warehousing principles
- Ability to collaborate across all levels of the business
- Driving results – Constant focus on delivering the business bottom line
- Planning and time management – Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Highly numerate and strong technical skills. Ability to quickly digest large amounts of information, perform analysis and identify next steps to make business decisions based on data.
Please note, this role is only open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)