Claims Manager | Dublin City South
Red Tree are working with our client to recruit a Claims Manager for this role managing Employers and Public Liability portfolio of claims. You would typically be a Loss Adjuster, Solicitor, Barrister or Claims Manager within claims management in loss adjusting firm or in an insurance company.
- Responsible for management of portfolio of approx. 300 claims as assigned by the Senior Claims Manager.
- Responsible for investigation and evaluation of each claim assigned and for recommending the resolution strategy and implementation of such.
- Liaise with external professionals (e.g., solicitors, barristers, experts, doctors) as required.
- Responsible for ensuring timely processing of all claims, ensuring paper and online documentation is accurate.
- Acts as a daily contact to provide advice and guidance on issues pertinent to employers or public liability claims.
- Allocate work as appropriate to administrators but with no supervisory responsibilities.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Third level / Professional qualification desirable.
- Good knowledge of employers’ and public liability law.
- Relationship management skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Negotiation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT skills appropriate to the management of a claims’ portfolio.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary and benefits available.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact – Noreen O’Keeffe ACII Head of Insurance on 01 6853480 / 0866096684.