Claims Officer | Dublin City
On behalf of our client, Red Tree has an excellent opportunity for a Claims Officer based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will join a team of legal and claims professionals as a key support in the management of clinical claims files. Training will be provided as required.
- Support Clinical Claims Managers with administration of claims portfolios.
- Assist in the management of clinical claims and inquest files.
- Assist in the management of mass actions.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the client.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in working in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level in Insurance, Law or similar.
- Experience in the management of claims and the administration of mass actions.
- A professional approach with an energetic and proactive attitude.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent salary on offer.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact Noreen O’Keeffe (ACII Head of Insurance) on 016853480/0866096684 or Noreen@redtree.ie (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
our Insurance division recruits at all levels and disciplines within General Insurance, Life and Pensions, Brokers, Reinsurance and Captives.