CMS Administrator | Dublin
JOB TYPE: 12-month contract
My client is actively looking for a proactive and self-driven individual with experience working in a dynamic operational role, supporting Digital and Marketing teams and their requirements as a CMS Administrator. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, be used to working under their own initiative as well as the following best practice in coding syntax and keeping abreast of the latest in industry advances.
Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Delivering high quality, fully optimised web interfaces
- Ensuring our codebase is clean, scalable and secure
- Responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual front-end code for a stellar user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimisation of web site for maximum speed and scalability on all devices
- Working with internal and external stakeholders from across the business and IT teams to ensure effective integration of web content requirements and to support wider business and technology initiatives.
- Assist in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics implementation and development to support event-based tracking, data-layers and advanced data collection.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of AB tests to aid conversion
- Provide support in the development lifecycle, from requirements gathering through to testing and post implementation
- Adhere to all applicable IT development standards, including coding, testing and change control standards.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Degree qualified in IT related discipline
- A solid understanding of PHP and Drupal content management system/framework or similar
- Strong knowledge of responsive design and development
- Experience with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap
- Version control systems such as GIT or SVN
- Front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, Servlets, JSP or JSF)
- Experience in creating AB tests in applications such as Maxymiser or Optimizely
- Experience using Google Tag Manager to deploy Universal Analytics and DoubleClick/Floodlight tags
Please note, this role is open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.