Commercial Account Handler | Insurance Broker
Commercial Account Handler
Red Tree are working with a long established broker based in South Dublin to source a Commercial Account Handler. Prior commercial experience is not required so if you are looking for a move from personal lines broking this would be the ideal role as full ongoing training will be provided.
Working in conjunction with the Account Executives you will be servicing both Commercial & Personal lines clients with a strong emphasis on strong customer service. In time you will manage a portfolio of mid-sized clients end to end so this role is a great opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and skills.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Industry Experience (Broking background preferable but not a necessity)
- Claims experience would be an advantage although not a necessity for the role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ideally APA/ CIP qualified (would need commercial APA if not fully CIP) and CPD up to date
- Excellent administration skills with high proficiency in MS Office
- Friendly and customer focused
- Experience with RELAY system an advantage but full training will be provided so not a necessity
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary and bonus on offer
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact Noreen O’Keeffe (ACII Head of Insurance) on 016853480/0866096684 or Noreen@redtree.ie