Commercial Property Lawyer, Full Service Firm (1-3 years’ PQE, Dublin or Galway)
Commercial Property Lawyer, Full Service Firm (1-3 years’ PQE)
On behalf of our client, we’re looking to recruit a Commercial Property Lawyer with between 1-3 years’ PQE.
You will join an established team where you’ll act for a wide variety of clients including major Irish and international corporates, financial institutions, large institutional and private investors and public bodies.
Candidate Profile / Experience
You’ll be a qualified solicitor with between 1-3 year’ PQE from a leading, mid-tier, boutique property practice or UK firm with experience in some of the following areas;
- Acquisitions, disposals and financing of commercial property.
- Commercial property due diligence.
- Landlord & Tenant to include leases, assignments, sub-lettings, surrenders, lease variations, licences and options.
- Advising on planning issues and procedures.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent technical and drafting skills, with an exceptional ability to attend to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial judgement.
- Highly organised and efficient with an ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Ambitious and driven.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)