Commercial Property Solicitor | Top 10 Firm | Newly Qualified to 1 years’ PQE
On behalf of our client, we’re looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor at the Newly Qualified to the 1 year PQE mark to join their recommended commercial property team.
This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation where you will act for a broad range of international and national clients.
You will be guaranteed a broad range of instructions, including residential development work for the public sector and real estate loan acquisition for international investors.
You will join a non-hierarchical, collegiate and supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will report to the head of the team and the position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including industrial units, shops and offices.
- Experience in property related matters including banking, property due diligence and landlord and tenant issues.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending commercial leases, deeds of surrender, deeds of variation, heads of terms, side letters and license agreements.
- Other ad-hoc work property related work as required within the business unit
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Comfortable with all stages of commercial property transactions,
- Exposure to related security documentation
- Banking property experience would be an advantage
- Excellent drafting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen required
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
You will be a qualified Solicitor at the Newly Qualified to the 1 year PQE mark from a leading, mid-tier, boutique Commercial Property practice or UK firm.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an extremely competitive package on offer including an excellent base salary and strong bonus potential and benefits.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)