Communications Executive | Dublin City
Red Tree is recruiting a Communications Executive, for a 12 month fixed term contract in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ relevant experience in Communications, Public Affairs or Marketing and will join a small but busy team.
- Delivering publications along with other communications and marketing materials
- Managing website and social media channels
- Preparing press releases and assisting the wider team in responding to media and other external queries in timely and accurate manner
- Planning and managing company events
- Managing relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including external service providers
- Undertaking other adhoc responsibilities as they arise.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Educated to degree or postgraduate level in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations/Media or other relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in communications, marketing, or public relations role in a corporate environment
- Experience of managing corporate websites, with knowledge of website content management platforms, and social media in a business context.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under own initiative to strict deadlines.
- Flexible, creative and enthusiastic.
- Strong project management and event planning skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |