Large Listed PLC, Company Secretarial Assistant (2 years’+ experience)
Company Secretarial Assistant, 2 years’ + experience
On behalf of our client a large listed PLC, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Assistant.
Our client is listed on the London Stock Exchange & is one of the leading companies in the world in its field.
The role will involve working alongside the assistant company secretary and group company secretary so the work will be interesting and challenging.
- Advising when AGMs are due and preparing all relevant documentation
- Advising when annual returns are due and ensuring filings are made on time
- Maintaining statutory registers, preparing and filing all statutory forms
- Advising on and preparing documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital etc
- Competent knowledge of the Irish and UK company law
- Providing assistance with the maintenance of insider and confidentiality registers
- Providing assistance with responding to shareholder queries
- Providing support in relation to corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters
- Assisting with the administration of employee share schemes
Candidate Profile / Experience
- The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years’ company secretarial experience
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, be a team player but at the same time possess the ability to work on your own initiative and have a strong commercial acumen.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is a highly competitive package on offer including an excellent base salary, strong bonus potential and benefits package
For a more detailed overview on the role, call me for a confidential discussion on 01 5541291 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)