Company Secretarial, Governance Manager (Funds, 5 years’+ experience)
Company Secretarial, Governance Manager, Global Fund Administration Company, (Funds, 5 years’ + experience)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretarial Governance Manager to join a global fund administration company.
- To proactively spot governance issues before they arise.
- To manage relevant relationships with team members and senior management of group entities, where necessary.
- To build positive relationships and add real value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective.
- To adhere to processes, procedures, and working practices for the greater good of the entities.
- To work within a dynamic team with a team player and client focus.
To ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations, by:
- Organising and attending board and committee meetings and producing resolutions, minutes and the like.
- Draft minutes and prepare an action point list of the matters arising from the board meetings and forward them to the relevant client for review Ensuring all Companies Act filings and registrations are made in a timely and accurate manner for the entities. Ensure all other requirements of the Companies Acts or other relevant legislation are met.
- Maintaining and updating of Company statutory registers
- To advise Senior Management on corporate governance/company secretarial matters on a regular basis.
- To work closely with the Group Compliance Officer and the Group Corporate Services Manager as necessary and appropriate.
- To assist the Senior Management team and the Company Secretary in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risks.
- To deal with any other responsibility reasonably assigned by Senior Management and the Company Secretary.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns.
- Holding of Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Deal with queries and requests, on a day to day basis from clients, auditors and internal staff
- To represent the Company in a professional manner and enhance the perception of the Company as client oriented, proactive and dedicated to providing a superior service.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Extensive minute taking experience, preferably in a Corporate or legal environment
- Strong written communication skills with proven ability in the use of the English language
- Exceptional proof reading is required to ensure the accuracy of the documents and correspondence
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of windows application
- Relevant experience in company secretarial positions, and have at least 5 years’ experience, preferably gained within a fund or legal environment
- ICSA qualified/part-qualified and People Management skills an advantage
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent package on offer including a highly competitive base, strong bonus potential together with a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare & pension.
For an initial conversation, along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact Justin Loughnane (Solicitor) on + (353) 1 5541291 or email Justin@redtree.ie
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)