Company Secretary, Funds, Top 6 Firm (1-2 years’ experience)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join one of Ireland’s leading law firms to join this specialist team.
You will join an established and settled team with a stellar national & international client base with a varied portfolio of companies where the work will be interesting and challenging.
You will gain experience across the full spectrum of company secretarial, company law compliance and corporate governance matters often with an international component.
The successful candidate will either be a qualified or part-qualified Company Secretary.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA qualification
- Relevant experience preferable
- Familiarity with Companies Act 2014 an advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Familiarity with Blueprint (or similar) company secretarial computer software
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative when necessary
- Flexible approach to work and people
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)