COMPANY SECRETARY – SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR, IN-HOUSE (IN-HOUSE, 2 YEARS’ + EXPERIENCE)
COMPANY SECRETARY – SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR, in-house (In-house, 2 years’ + experience)
On behalf of our client an International Fiduciary & Corporate Services Provider, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary, Senior Administrator with a 2 years’ + experience.
You will join a friendly and established team who can offer a structured career path within the finance and legal industry.
Clients include global financial institutions, institutional investors, investment managers and international corporations.
- Act as a main point of contact for client companies their boards of directors and liaise with lawyers.
- Will coordinate, schedule and attend Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings, draft agendas, minutes and resolutions.
- Will coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records, coordinate document execution
- Act as a channel of communication for clients and directors on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
- Work on his/her own initiative, demonstrate excellent organisational skills, be methodical, with strong attention to detail,
- Have the ability to deliver on tight timescales and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience ideally in an investment funds company secretarial role. (Preferably such experience would be gained within an Irish legal, fund administration or investment funds consultancy firm.)
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Willingness to get involved in ad-hoc projects outside the daily duties of the role.
- Must have a 3rd level qualification in a related field
- A corporate secretarial qualification from the ICSA is preferable for this position but is not a prerequisite.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary & Benefits package on offer combined with genuine opportunities for career development & progression.
For more details on this opportunity or other roles which we are working on drop me an email on Justin@redtree.ie or call me on 01 5541291.