Compliance Administrator | Dublin City
Working as part of the Funding and Debt Management Unit and reporting directly to its Deputy Director, the Compliance Administrator will be responsible for duties including maintaining and enhancing FDM’s record management, Business Continuity Planning, FDM Policies and Procedures and investor relations database, through ongoing collaboration with members of the FDM team.
- Maintain company records within FDM;
- Maintain and update the FDM Policy and Procedures Document;
- Manage FDM Risk and Critical Third Part Register;
- Ensure that FDM Business Continuity Management is in line with company policy;
- Manage and enhance Investor Relations CRM database.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Knowledge of Financial Markets desirable;
- Knowledge of Compliance and Operational Risk related issues;
- Minimum two years’ experience within financial services and/or Operational Risk, Compliance;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Noreen O' Keeffe, Director, Head of Insurance and Compliance Recruitment on 01 6853480 or email email@example.com