Corporate Solicitor | Top 10 Firm | 4 years’ + PQE @ Senior Associate Level
Corporate Solicitor. On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Corporate Solicitor to join one of Ireland’s leading mid-tier law firms.
The role will entail providing advice to clients on corporate transactional matters as well as corporate restructuring, equity investment and general commercial law.
The team has a diverse range of clients and has a good mix of work across a number of sectors, both transactional and commercial advisory.
The successful candidate will take on and manage a portfolio of client transactions and projects.
- Drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements and
- ancillary documents
- Drafting of intragroup transfer and lending agreements and ancillary documents
- Company law advices
- Contract review
- Other ad-hoc work as required within the business unit
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Corporate transactional experience
- Company law expertise
- Knowledge of drafting and negotiating of corporate documents including shareholder
- agreements, share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, disclosure letters
- Excellent academic record
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Ability to handle a large caseload and to meet competing demands of clients
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate
- points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours if required
- You will have 4+ years’ PQE in the relevant areas.
- You will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a good work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)