Data Protection Officer (DPO) – Dublin
We are partnering exclusively with a Large Tech Company to recruit a Data Protection Officer (DPO) on their behalf.
This is a newly created role with a fast growing tech Company with significant international presence.
In expansion mode this represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic company.
The successful candidate will be appointed DPO.
The individual will have responsibility to take control & ownership of Privacy/Data Protection.
Candidate Profile / Experience
You will need a minimum of 6-10 years Compliance experience, with a minimum of 3 years recent/current experience in Data Protection/Privacy.
In summary, you will need;
- Current Demonstrated practical Privacy/DP experience including successful delivery of Privacy projects
- Proven experience in communicating & driving operational Privacy concepts into concise & clear recommendations to business departments.
- Proven ability to influence management whilst maintaining independence
- Strength of character to drive & foster the Data Protection culture within the company.
- Confidence to “hit the ground running” regarding all Data Protection/Privacy matters
- Facilitate & drive Privacy Governance Committee
- Ideally coming from a General Compliance background as there will be elements of General Compliance support
- “Safe pair of hands” to the company regarding all current & future Data Protection/Privacy matters
- Certified Privacy Professional (CIPP/e) & relevant Compliance Qualification such as ACOI.
Goto www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO /Data Privacy / GDPR opportunities
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer to reflect the seniority of the role