Data Protection – Senior Manager/Associate Director [Dublin]
Job Title: Data Protection – Senior Manager/Associate Director [Dublin]
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit an experienced Data Protection professional.
This is a key hire and appointment will be made at Associate Director / Senior Manager level.
Ideally, you will need to have proven current (recent) experience in delivering large scale Data Protection/Privacy programs and projects. Preference for candidates operating in large Professional Services Advisory / Consulting firms.
Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) desirable and SME [Subject Matter Expert] in Data Protection & Privacy.
Experience / Qualification Required;
You will be a SME [Subject Matter Expert] in Data Protection/Privacy.
- Experienced of leading and delivering large scale Data Protection/Privacy programmes and transformation projects.
- Coaching & mentoring junior team members
- Confident, Commercial in outlook & client facing experience is desirable.
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP) desirable or similar.
- First class communication & people skills
- Specific current / recent experience in advising & leading client project delivery of;
- Privacy Transformation projects
- Data Privacy Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Privacy Implementations.
- GDPR ongoing compliance & Assurance.
- Data Protection/Privacy as a Service
- Privacy By Design
- Data Protection/Privacy Audits & Assessments
- ePrivacy Regulation
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary and Bonus/Benefits Package and Career/Salary progression prospects on offer to the successful candidate.
At Red Tree we have been recruiting talent within Data Protection & Data Privacy for over 15 years.
In that time we have worked with Large Technology Organisations, Telecoms, Banking & Financial Services, Social Media Multi-Nationals, Advisory/Consultancy and Legal Firms. As such we have a large network of Data Protection & Privacy professionals.
We have a dedicated website for all Data related roles here: www.datajobs.ie [Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO /Data Privacy / GDPR opportunities]
We deal with all levels from Graduate to Data Privacy Analyst, Data Privacy Specialist, Data Protection Officer [DPO], Chief Data Officer [CDO] level.
The Qualifications in Data Protection / Data Privacy that are most desirable to our clients are ;
- Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO),
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM),
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E)
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP)
- or equivalent qualification OR working towards their ECDPO, CIPM, CIPP/E (or equivalent)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.