Data Quality Analyst | Dublin City
The primary focus of this role will involve detailed data analysis, monitoring/building of data quality metrics/scorecards, coordination of root cause analysis and remediation of data quality issues. It will also involve building & running reports, data extraction, interpret and analyse data identifying trends in information. This role will also involve business analysis skills such as interpretation and documentation of business requirements.
- Analysis of large and complex quantitative and qualitative data sets to support risk management initiatives.
- Coordination of the root cause analysis and remediation of data quality issues.
- Oversee and review the data entry work performed by data administrators on an on-going basis.
- Deal with ad-hoc and scheduled information requests from internal and external parties from receipt of query to final response ensuring that they are closed out in timely manner.
- Provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities and services to the SCA and its client base.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to various levels as required.
- Participate in design, testing and implementation activities in relation to the data management systems to meet the needs of the organisation and the clients.
- Provide ongoing support to all users on the use of the National Incident Management system.
- Interact, communicate and gather requirements from a wide variety of stakeholders.
- As required, support development of the organisations other information and document management systems including development of work flows, liaison with 3rd party suppliers etc.
- Documentation of training material.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- A qualification in Business, Sciences or IT (with strong IT elements) to degree level.
- 5 years working in an IT/business area of which 3 years must be in the area of data quality.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in Tableau & Excel. Business Objects is an advantage.
- Experience in data quality and data governance areas.
- Knowledge of statistics required and knowledge in predictive modelling is an advantage.
- Ability to understand the impact of Information analysis to the organisation in terms of achieving business objectives.
- Experience in production of a variety of reports, dashboards and scorecards involving a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with clear and concise written and verbal (both technical & business) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments.
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team.
- Flexible approach – may have to fulfil a number of related functions.
Please note, this role is only open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.