Data Scientists / Data Engineers / Data Analysts
Due to rapid expansion of their business, our client is undergoing substantial growth of their technology division and require a number of Data professionals at all levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team who use the latest technologies and strive to be a dominant force within technology space. These roles provide a fun and challenging environment with excellent scope to build on your career.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Masters or PhD in related field
- A good understanding of machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, AI, statistics and software development
- Comfortable programming with Python, R and other related open source packages
- Degree in computer science or another related field
- Experience with database design and data warehousing
- Experience building and optimising scalable data pipelines
- Strong SQL and ETL skills
- Python, java, C++, Scala
- Big Data tools such as Hadoop Kafka and Spark
- Degree qualified in related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong SQL, Tableau and excel skills
Please note, these roles are open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics / Data Science / Data Engineers & GDPR opportunities.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Send CV details to email@example.com