Development Team Lead | Dublin
My client, an Insurance powerhouse is currently looking to recruit a Development Team Lead to oversee its IT systems development team here in Ireland.
The successful candidate will direct and coordinate the team in the development and delivery of software across the company, liaise with vendors, motivate and engage the team, Undertake Technical lead duties and much more.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Degree qualified
- 4/5 years’ experience in a Development team leader role leading a tech team
- Solid experience in managing the full software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding Scrum, Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of products, processes and procedures around financial services systems will be an advantage
- AWS development and deployment, Java, J2EE / JSP / OOA/D, Web Services / Spring / Struts, Servlets, JDBC, XML, XPath, XQuery, JSF, HTML, JUnit, Eclipse, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache
Good knowledge in some of the following Platforms:
- Teradata & Linux, I-Series, SQL Server, DB2, RPG, RPG/ILE, CL, SQL, T- SQL, SOAPUI, ANT, Websphere
Please note, this role is open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email email@example.com
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.