Education Development Specialist
LOCATION: Dublin City Centre
JOB TYPE: 12-month contract with view to perm
SALARY: NEG DOE with benefits
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday. 9am-5pm
Our client a leading professional educational body is currently looking to recruit an Educational Development Specialist to join their busy team. (This is a backfill position so very strong chance of converting to a permanent contract at the end of 12 month). This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about education and places students at the centre of learning.
- Develop educational material, support tools and services (e.g. syllabi, textbooks, PowerPoints, webinars, e-learning, study guides, exam papers and solutions, sample exam papers, LMS support etc.) to ensure that all materials are up-to-date with market and regulatory requirements, user-friendly and comprehensive.
- Co-ordinate projects, liaising with all parties involved to ensure that all Institute and Academic standards and delivery schedules are met.
- Apply all quality assurance standards to ensure all programmes meet academic and National Qualifications Framework requirements in terms of standards and documentation.
- Review all team procedures, forms, templates, work instructions, and other documentation relating to the operation of the ISO Quality Management System on an ongoing basis and update the Education Manager or QMS Business Lead on any required updates.
- Represent the organisation at social and business events and committees as required to ensure the objectives of the Department are met.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Experience in educational material development in a comparable role.
- Educated to degree level.
- Project management experience.
- Report writing and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated quality control experience.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)