Finance Assistant Manager
Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant Manager to join their Decision Support team. The Decision Support team acts as strategic business partner and plays a leading role to ensure efficient financial planning and analysis that enables key business decision-making.
- Key role in annual budgeting and reforecasting processes.
- Assist in the computation and rationalisation of quarterly fair value movements.
- Compile insightful executive-level management information.
- Perform adhoc cash flow and financial analysis for decision support team and executive leadership.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and automation via management information systems.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, or similar) with 1-2 years PQE.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong data accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with computation and use of financial metrics.
- Previous business partnering experience an advantage.
- Report writing and effective communication of financial results.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email email@example.com