Financial Advisor | Dublin City
On behalf of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Advisor to join a Financial Services Department.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing financial advice across life insurance, pensions, investments/savings, mortgages, etc
- Recommend and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to all regulatory and compliance standards
- Identifies & acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across the Group – Residential, Lettings, New Homes, Countrywide, Achieve KPI targets including conversion and new business levels
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community
- Supporting branch managers to encourage and train staff within the branches/organisation
- Providing and maintaining excellent customer service
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
Candidate Profile / Experience
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Qualified to QFA or similar industry level
- Experience of Mortgage packaging & underwriting process
- Proficient in MS office packages; specifically Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary on offer to the successful candidate together with an excellent commission structure
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email email@example.com
(All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence)