Financial Analyst | Dublin
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst with previous project experience to join a leading financial organisation.
- Preparation of financial models to provide whole life costing of projects and developing payment mechanisms for individual projects.
- Drafting financial sections of procurement/legal documentation for projects such as pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents.
- Evaluation of project business plans/ financial submissions / financial models and financial robustness testing.
- Assisting lead financial analysts in bringing projects to contract / financial close, including engaging with prospective funders and review of funding documentation.
- Undertaking general project finance / corporate finance advisory and evaluation work on behalf of Government Departments/State Agencies to include financial statement analysis, financial robustness of proposals, etc.
- Preparing detailed reports / memos for senior management on a wide variety of issues.
- Maintaining active engagement with debt / equity funding markets for capital projects.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- A third level degree or professional qualification in accountancy, economics, banking, finance or equivalent is essential.
- Relevant experience in project finance, evaluation and/or corporate finance would be an advantage.
- Effective and timely report writing skills.
- High level of financial analysis and technical skills (including excel / financial modelling experience) and rigour in addressing compliance matters.
- Record of ability to manage a number of stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Record of hard work and commitment to the organisation.
- Record of good collegiate working relationships backed up by excellent communication skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org