Financial Reporting Accountant
We are sourcing a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience in the funds/financial services industry. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the accounting and administration of a client portfolio.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including all aspects of accounting and reporting;
- Provide day to day financial reporting and fund accounting services in accordance with GAAP (IFRS/UK GAAP) ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures. To include management accounts, NAV production, capital statements and annual statutory accounts for a portfolio of clients;
- Ensure client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure accounting records are accurate and included within accounting ledgers;
- Preparation and implementation of entity customer specific procedures in relation to the accounting and reporting requirements;
- Prepare/Review of accounting files for audit and run with audit process;
- Manage client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required.
- Preparation and bookkeeping of monthly, quarterly, annual, accounts.
- Preparation of NAV.
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements;
- Preparation/Review of other reporting required for clients.
- Assisting with and running audits.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience in the funds/financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Motivated and driven.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org