Funds Lawyer, Full Service Firm (2-4 years’ PQE, Dublin or Galway)
On behalf of our client, we’re looking to recruit a Funds Lawyer with between 2-4 years’ PQE.
You will join an established and growing financial services team where you’ll act for a wide variety of international and domestic clients. This role is an opportunity to develop your career in a supportive, dynamic and collegiate team.
Candidate Profile / Experience
You’ll be a qualified solicitor with between 2-4 years’ experience from a recognised Irish or UK funds practice or in-house environment.
Candidates should have the following expertise and qualities: –
- Experience in the establishment of investment funds
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory advisory work, including MIFID and AIFMD
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial judgement
- Naturally collaborative with strong team and interpersonal skills
- First class communication skills
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)