Head of Finance – Dublin City
New senior finance role within this Financial Services organisation.
- Responsible for Financial Reporting & Operations and leading a large team.
- Providing key strategic advice to the organisation whilst driving a strong financial control culture.
- Deal with Senior Executives and Board members and Committees, internal/external auditors.
- Support in ensuring financial control assurance and promotion of same.
- Manage and lead staff.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will have a recognised professional accountancy qualification and in excess of 10 years’ experience operation at a similar level in Financial Services.
- Proven superior leadership and support continuous improvement culture.
- Excellent understanding of the accounting standards environment, in particular FRS102.
- Clear understanding of best practice within financial operations and reporting.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent Salary & Benefits to reflect the seniority of this position.
Eamonn O’Reilly MIATI (Dip HRM) Managing Director, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 6853444 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONS: Legal | Finance | Risk | Compliance | Insurance | HR | IT | Cyber | Company Secretary| Office Support| Data| Audit |