Head of Operations – South East
Our client a leading Financial Services firm based in the South East is looking to recruit a Head of Operations . This role which will report into the Group Director of Operations is a critical hire for the company who are leading the way in their market through best in class service and technology processes.
Taking the day to day responsibilities for;
Operations – Through a team of direct reports you will streamline business processes and drove system improvements , changes and supports
Leadership &People Managements – Lead , manage and motivate your team to superior performance
Compliance – Responsible for ensuring that the business is operationally compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements
Innovation – Take the lead in being a creative thinker – this organisation is constantly looking for new ways to deal with their customers .
Processes- Develop and establish a robust business process to assess, monitor and execute against capacity planning requirements for the short, medium and long term in support of the company’s commercial plans.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Project Management skills with clear demonstration of successful projects landing
- Ability to think strategically, to initiate, embrace and drive change.
- Innovative and forward thinking with proven track record of successful problem resolution
- Customer Centric in approach
- Highest level of honesty and integrity
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and methodical in approach with ability to interpret and report on relevant MI effectively
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage teams through effective leadership style with proven track record
- Ability to define, implement and track KPI’s through effective performance management
- Competent of evaluating people’s strengths and improvement areas, and capable of mentoring, coaching and reorganising people to take advantage of their strengths and mitigate areas requiring improvement.
- Minimum CIP qualification with a view to progressing towards MDI/ACII
- Third level business qualification ideally
- 8+ years relevant leadership, change and operations management experience
- Demonstrated evidence of strategic thinking, analytical skills and understanding of the general insurance landscape
- Ideally coming from and insurance background but broader financial services will be considered
- Qualification in Process Improvement or willing to work towards same
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Noreen O' Keeffe, Director, Head of Insurance on 01 6853480 or email email@example.com
Head of Operations