Healthcare Solicitor, Top 6 Firm (2-4 year’s PQE)
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Healthcare Solicitor to join their market leading group.
You will join an established team with an enviable client base including healthcare professionals, institutions and indemnifiers where you will get interesting work which is of a high value.
You will work closely with the Partners who will support you career development and progression to Associate Solicitor.
It is a collegiate team based working environment where team spirit, inclusivity and open communication are to the fore.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will be a qualified solicitor with between 2-4 years PQE from a leading, mid or boutique litigation practice
- You will have experience in some of the following; defending Clinical Negligence / Medical Malpractice, Professional Negligence and Regulatory and Professional Discipline.
You will also have the following;
- an excellent academic background
- excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- a track record of excellence in client service
- strong communication and organisational skills
- a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- an ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative
- a strong work ethic and flexible approach to work
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)