Junior Company Secretary | In-House, International Governance Firm (Prior Funds / Financial Services experience is not a pre-requisite)
On behalf of our client and due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Junior Company Secretary to join this innovative and market leading group. Experience in corporate administration/company secretarial is desirable.
The role comes with great potential for advancement and growth for the right candidate and will involve acting as a first point of contact and day-to-day support for a portfolio of internal and external fund entity clients.
You will join a company who believe in developing their staff and offering the chance for career advancement and growth.
The role will involve maintenance of statutory books and records, collation of board meeting papers, attendance at board meetings and drafting of board minutes. The Junior Company Secretary will also provide ad hoc support to the team lead on a variety of projects.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Independently liaise in a timely and professional manner with fund service providers and clients;
- Assist in the organisation of board and committee meetings;
- Assist in the preparation of board papers, board meeting documentation and meeting minutes;
- Maintain and update corporate records (to include the use of blueprint one-world);
- Attend and assist in the minuting of meetings;
- Follow up and assist with the resolution of board meeting action points;
- Assist in the preparation, finalisation, execution and management of resolutions and other corporate documentation;
- Assist in the preparation of fund marketing applications to regulatory authorities;
- Ensure appropriate prioritisation of workload, identification of and escalation of scheduling conflicts and delays;
- Ensure client files and corporate records are maintained and updated appropriately;
- Monitor and update task tracking schedule to ensure all assigned duties are completed within assigned deadlines;
- Develop and display an understanding of fund corporate governance practices and regulatory filing requirements.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Accounting/Finance/Law/Business) and will have completed or be working towards their grad ICSA qualification.
- You will have some corporate administration/trainee company secretarial experience in the funds/financial sector.
- You will have a positive work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email email@example.com .
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)