HR Analytics | Dublin South
Red Tree is recruiting a HR Analytics professional for a permanent role based in South Dublin. The purpose of the role is to manage compensation and benefits surveys in Ireland and the management of bespoke surveys and reward data assessment reports for clients. The data from these surveys supports the work conducted by the company’s Rewards Consultants who are delivering a range of solutions to clients including salary structure development, incentive scheme design and benefits reviews.
Key responsibilities include;
- Effective project management of reward surveys in Ireland.
- Development of survey project plans, day-to-day resource allocation and ongoing monitoring to ensure delivery within agreed timelines.
- Mentoring a team on the research process and delivery of bespoke project work.
- Development of initiatives to support ongoing process improvements and the delivery of surveys to the highest standards.
- The set up and management of multi-country data submissions provided by clients with a global workforce.
- Building strong relationships externally and internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional global teams.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- HR Analytics experience 3 years’+ desirable.
- Excellent project management skills required to plan and organise the work of a team efficiently.
- Co-ordinate several projects at the same time.
- Experience in compensation data management and survey operations would be an advantage.
- Strong client relationship management skills with a dedication to quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – comfortable and credible communicating with senior managers within client organisations.
- A good understanding of contemporary HR and reward challenges facing employers.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and possibly some experience with Access or working with other databases or statistical software.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |